St Vincent died at the Lazarus institution in Saint Denis, France on 27th September 1660 and was buried in the choir of the church.
During the French Revolution, over 100 years later, St Lazarus was looted and turned into a prison.
The remains of St Vincent were returned to the Lazarists (Vincentian Fathers) in 1795 - and kept in the chapel of the mother-house of the Daughters of Charity until 1830.
On the request of the Archbishop of Paris his remains were transferred to the chapel of the "Maison-Mère" at 95 Rue de Sèvres in Paris. The body rests above the main altar in a solid silver shrine covered by the goldsmith 'Odiot'.
The heart of St Vincent de Paul is kept in the Miraculous Medal Chapel in Paris.
Ways to donate in the USA, see here